Back to Glossary
Can you comfortably balance work and personal life and manage to travel when still working remotely. When working remotely you can have a few extra hours which you would have spent commuting to and from work. You have more time to focus on your personal life, hobbies, and even our relationships. But can you comfortably work remotely while enjoying a few days traveling? A short trip to the local national park or the beach?
Remote workers can enjoy remote work while on the road without endangering their productivity. You can enjoy local travel and still work if you follow these tips:
- Sticking to your remote work schedule.
- Being present and communicative with team members.
- Maintain a long-distance professional relationship.
- Joining an active co-working space.
- Packing for both professional and personal needs.
- Zero distractions when working.
- Understanding the different time zones.
- Setting limits and expectations that are work-related.
- Be productive and avoid lazy working.
- Search for the best and reliable internet connection.
You can be a temporary digital nomad with proper planning and the exception of your travel and work plans.